Friday, August 10, 2012

Teacher Tags


I am working on some little welcome back to school gift bags for my sister and her teacher friends.  Today, I am showing the tags that I made for the bags.

So, I just cut out some tags from regular cardstock.  Then, I cut strips of October Afternoon Schoolhouse paper and adhered them to the tags.  I added a little machine stitching around the tags to hold the strips into place. 

The cute little pencil girl is My Favorite Things Talk Nerdy To Me.  She is colored with Copics and pencil is paper pieced.  Nerdy Girl was fussy cut and then adhered with pop up dots to a circle.  The stars are My Favorite Things Die-Namics.  The apple was cut using the Papertrey Ink Apple Die with some chalkboard paper.  A button and some baker's twine completed the apple embellishment.  I typed the teacher names with my trusty $5.00 yard sale typewriter.

Here are all six tags completed.


Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Talk Nerdy To Me
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Recollections, October Afternoon, Bazzill
Misc:  Tags, buttons, baker's twine, Nestabilities, pop up dots, sewing machine, typewriter, Copics, Papertrey Ink Apple Die, My Favorite Things Stars Die-Namics

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. Beth, these are awesome! She is a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fabulous and a lot of work. The dp and apple die with the stars are so perfect with her. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete