Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Hanukkah Card Sets

I've been working on some Hanukkah card sets using the Papertrey Ink Menorah Medley Die set.  For the first set, I used the menorah die.  I totally cased this card from Nichole Heady.  I didn't have the Mega Mat Stack #3 Die, so I kind of improvised using my Cricut.
 
 
 
 



The second set, I just used the Star of David die.  You can't see it in the picture, but the Star is a "window", I cut all the way through the card front.  It looks really pretty standing up.
 

 
I have a hard time finding pretty Hanukkah paper.  For these cards, I improvised and used the Teresa Collins Everyday Moments pad.  It has a variety of blue and yellow prints and it's very pretty.
 


Supplies:
Stamps:  Studio G-Happy Hanukkah
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Teresa Collins, Recollections, Echo Park
Misc:  Papertrey Ink Menorah Medley Die set, pop up dots
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment