Sunday, January 27, 2013

Yay, Valentines!

 
I made some Valentine's Day Cards while I was watching the Law & Order: SVU marathon today, (alternating with resting on the couch).
 
This is one of my many Pinterest inspired cards:
 
Pinned Image
 

 
I'm pleased with the way my card came out.  I decided that I would make two of each card, it is just as quick to make one as it is two.  I did (for the first time) make my own glitter hearts.  I had seen a tutorial on Papertrey Ink at Christmas time, and I never got around to trying it, so I decided to try it with hearts.  I just punched the hearts out of the cardstock, and ran it through my Zyron, then sprinkled glitter onto them, easy peasey!
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Friendship Jar & Friendship Jar Spring Fillers
Ink:  Versafine, Memento
Paper:  Bazzill, Basic Grey
Misc:  Doily, glitter, Zyron, pop up dots, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, baker's twine
 
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment