Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Best Witches


Just working on a few Halloween treats. 
 
I made the little bag/box using my Scor-Pal.  The witch's shoes were cut using the 2 x 2 Witch Shoe Quickutz Die.  The stockings were cut out free hand.  I just added some glitter paper punch circles to give them a little spooky texture.  The skirt was made using two layers of flat lace that I gathered and adhered to the bag of the with some Score-Tape.  I only had flat lace on hand, but when I made more I will buy the gathered lace.  The top of the bag was folded down, punched with a border punch, and then I stamped the sentiment.  Using my Crop-A-Dile, I punched holes in the top and threaded some ribbon through and tied it into a bow.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Inky Antics-Best Witches
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Bo Bunny, Bazzill, Recollections
Misc:  Ribbon, lace, paper punches, pop up dots, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Quickutz Witch Shoe Die, Crop-A-Dile
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 


1 comment:

  1. Beth ~

    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your projects!! You are one of my best sources for inspiration!!

    I would LOVE to know how you created the bag itself using your Scor-Pal!! I have the PERFECT Trick-or-Treater to make this AWESOME gift for!!

    Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!!



    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete