Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Scary Ghost Surprise

 
I'm starting to work on my Halloween Treats for the family.  As usual, I was inspired by a cute pin on Pinterest.   Here is the link to Kendra's blog.
 
First, I made a pattern to cut the ghost body out.  Then, I added my own little flair.  The eyes are paper punched and some Stickles were added to her eyelids.

 
I used Hershey Miniatures instead of the Andes that Kendra used.  Using paper punches, I made two jack-o-lantern faces.  Again, I added a little Stickles just to sparkle it up!
 
The sentiment was stamped on the inside of the ghost, and I used my Scor-Pal to make my score lines.
 
To hold the ghost together, I tied some baker's twine around it and made a fun little medallion with Nestabilities and Witch Way To The Treats JustRite Stamp set.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  JustRite-Witch Way To The Treats and Savvy Stamps-Happy Haunting
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Bazzill, We R Memory Keepers, Echo Park
Misc:  Nestabilities, paper punches, pop up dots, Stickles, white gel pen, baker's twine, Hershey Miniatures, Scor-Pal
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest Ghost and definitely a keeper project. I will have to try and make me a pattern for one of these ghosts. TFS

    ReplyDelete