Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy Hanukkah Banner



 
I've been working on my Hanukkah goodies.  Here is the banner I made.  I used the Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge, I always use it, but it's the only font cartridge I have!  Each panel is actually 5 different layers.  Using Nestabilities, I cut the first two layers, one in card stock and one in vellum.  The nest layer is a circle cut of white glitter cardstock.  Then, I cut each letter out three times, and layered them to give it a faux chipboard letter look.  Lots of layers, lots of pop up dots.....that's how I roll!


All of the panels are connected with some grosgrain ribbon.  I cut out some Stars of David out of metallic paper and then adhered them to every other panel.
 


Supplies:
Paper:  Papertrey Ink, Colorbok, Bazzill, Recollections
Misc:  Cricut Alphalicious Cartridge, Nestabilities, pop up dots, Cricut Craft Room Modern Hebrew Alphabet
 
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment