Friday, February 21, 2014

Nail Polish Bunnies

Here is quick little non - candy Easter surprise.  I made some spiders for Halloween and decided to make some bunnies for Easter.


I just used some paper punches and my Cricut to make their little faces.  A bow was added and eyes were made using a Black Sharpie.


I used Scor-Tape to adhere the face and the pom pom tail to the bottle.  While this tape is excellent at keeping paper adhered together, it easily peels off of the glass bottle so nail polish doesn't drip onto it.


Supplies:
Paper:  Echo Park, Recollections
Misc:  Nail polish, ribbon, pom poms, paper punches, pop up dots, black sharpie pen, Cricut

Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable - what cricut cartridge did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the tear drop from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More to make the ears. The rest, I just used paper punches. Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked them.

      Delete
  2. wow, weird how one name of my is garbled the other is real, just making sure you know i asked the question and appreciate your answer LOL. technology is getting beyond me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, it's my pleasure. Let me know if you need anything else!

      Delete