Thursday, March 6, 2014

Punch Bunnies!

I used my Teddy Bear Valentines as my inspiration for this post.  Using a variety of paper punches and my Cricut, I whipped up these little bunnies.  I originally had some Dove Coconut Cream Eggs that I was going to use for this project, but I wanted to try one to make sure they tasted ok.   But, to be really sure, I ended up eating the whole bag!  So, I ended up buying some Reeses', and they work just fine, and taste super delicious!


We all know how bunnies multiply....


....and multiply....


I made up some kits with all of the pieces already cut out.  Each kit will make two bunnies.  You will just need adhesive, candy, pop up dots, white gel pen, sharpie pen, and a little color for the bunnies cheeks!  The Punch Bunny! Body Part Kits are listed in my Etsy shop, so make sure you "hop" on over.




I wanted to put my bunnies in a bag, so I used some Large Glassine Bags from my Etsy shop.  They are decorated with scraps of American Crafts designer paper, baker's twine, and a button.



Here they are, done and ready for the Easter Bunny.  They are perfect for tucking in basket, decorating your dinner table or just a special random act of kindness.


Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections, American Crafts, Bazzill
Misc:  Cricut, paper punches, large glassine bags, candy, white gel pen, black sharpie pen, buttons, pop up dots, pink chalk,

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to purchase the directions for this bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna,

      I mostly used Cricut Craft Room to create the bunny, so there aren't a lot of punches used. I have kits in my Etsy shop with all of the pieces already cut/punched out. Or, I can do a picture tutorial (on my blog) for you and you can just adjust the size of the shapes to match what you have in punches or dies. Does this make sense or help?! Just let me know. Thanks for checking my blog out!

      Beth

      Delete
  3. I am off to the Cricut Craft Room to design..Thanks Beth I really do enjoy your blog.. Lot of great ideas

    ReplyDelete