Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Trick or Treat!!!

I saw these wicked cute little Halloween Tags on Pinterest.  They were made by Jen Del Muro for the Reverse Confetti Blog.

I decided to make some of my own, using supplies from my stash.  I am trying really, really, really hard not buy anything new!

So, here's my version....


Using a variety of paper punches, Nestabilities, and some dies, I made both a spider and a Frankenstein.  


I covered some Hershey's Miniatures with some spooky paper and tucked them in the little bags.   For some reason, I can never make just one of anything!



Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Spider Web
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Recollections, American Crafts, Paper Studio
Misc:  Paper punches, Sharpie pen, pop up dots, stapler, paper treat bags, white gel pen, Nestabilities, Papertrey Ink Dies-Double Ended Banner, Mat Stack 1, Fillable Frames 5, candy

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment