Friday, January 16, 2015

Handmade With Love Gable Boxes


I feel absolutely lousy today.  A bad cold/flu is going around work, and it looks like it's my turn to get it.  So, I'm hoping that sharing some Valentine cheer will help me feel better!

I made some gable boxes (during Christmas!) and I finally got around to decorate them last weekend.  The boxes, big roses, and the leaves were all cut with my Cricut.    I wanted to give my boxes a little "heft", so they could hold a heavier treat inside.  So, I actually cut 2 of each piece and adhered them together.  Then, I used two Papertrey Ink Stamp Sets,  Heart-2-Heart #11 and Fillable Frames #5 for my sentiment.  A few paper punch flowers and butterflies, some tiny clothes pins, baker's twine and most important, some pop up dots and my boxes are ready to be filled with something sweet!

Supplies:
Sta;mps:  Papertrey Ink-Fillable Frames #5, Heart 2 Heart #11
Ink:  Papertrey Ink
Paper:  American Crafts, Recollections
Misc:  paper punches, baker's twine, half pearls, mini clothespins, Nestabilities, pop up dots, buttons, George & Basic Shapes and Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 Cricut Cartridges

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment