Monday, January 26, 2015

Love You To The Core!


This is the perfect Valentine for your favorite teacher.  I think everyone knows that my favorite teacher is my sister/best friend in the whole world!

It's a pretty simple card.  It's hard to see, but the apple is actually stamped/cut out and put on the inside of the card so it shows though the circle that I cut out on the front?!  Does that make any sense at all?!  One of my favorite die sets to use, as of late, is the Dainty Bow Die-Namics from My Favorite Things.  I got it last year as a gift from my sister, and it's totally awesome.  Lately, I never seem to have the right color of ribbon on hand (I'm trying really hard not to buy new/more stuff) and if I do, I can never get my bows to look right.   This way, I have bows that match the card stock perfectly and they look great.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Fruit Fusion Apple Stamp Set
Ink:  Papertrey Ink, Versafine
Paper:  Bazzill, American Crafts, The Paper Source
Misc:  My Favorite Things Dainty Bow Die Namics, Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment