Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hogs & Kisses


I had originally made this card as a Valentine, but I think it would be perfect for any day.  I made this during one of my Netflix marathons!  My niece, Jenny, got me hooked on American Horror Story.  I started watching it in season 3, as Stevie Nicks was to make guest appearances.  So, now I'm watching the first two seasons.

I used some of my favorite techniques on this card including stamping, paper punching, die cutting, sewing and flower making!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-On The Farm
Ink;  Versafine
Paper:  MME, Bazzill, Recollections
Misc:  Papertrey Ink On The Farm and Beautiful Blooms 2 dies, paper punches, My Favorite Things Fish Tail Die-Namics, sewing machine, pop up dots, crochet thread, buttons

Thanks for stopping by, 

No comments:

Post a Comment