Saturday, April 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Laura!


This is the card I made for my sister for her birthday.

My Hello Cupcake Pure Innocence was stamped, colored with Copics, paper pieced, and popped up on to my card.  Diamond Glaze was applied to the sprinkles and her shoes.  I wanted to personalize my card, so I made a banner and stamped her name.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Pure Innocence Hello Cupcake and Big Greetings,  Jo-Ann-Alphabet
Ink:  Versafine and Memento
Paper:  Wasau, October Afternoon
Misc: Copics, Diamond Glaze, pop up dies, My Favorite Things Fish Tail Die and Scallop Border Die

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky sister to get such a wonderful handmade card. This is one of my fav PIs and I don't have it! It always seems to be out of stock when I go to order it. Have a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete