Saturday, September 26, 2015

Germs Are Scary!!!!


I found these ginormous bottles of hand sanitizer at Target on the clearance rack (a few years ago!)  and decided to dress them up for Halloween.  I had originally planned to use the Frankenstein's Face cut from the Cricut Store, but I couldn't find any green vinyl anywhere.  When I want to do something, I tend to want to do it now, so I'm not a patient person who can wait to get something online!  I had the black, white, and silver vinyl to do most of the face, but then I just made a half oval mouth in the Cricut Craft Room.  I moved the stitches to over his eye, so hopefully will no one will notice that he does not have a nose!  

For the tag, I downloaded the sentiment from Eighteen25.  I cut it out and mounted it on a rectangle of black cardstock.  I added a paper punched pumpkin and then tied it to then eck of the bottle with some black tulle.

I am going to give this to my sister for her new classroom.

Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections
Misc:  Cricut, vinyl, paper punches, tulle, hand sanitizer

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment