Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead!


I wanted to make some little Halloween treats that where a little different from the usual candy treats.  Don't get me wrong, I love candy, but I wanted to try something a little more unique.  Hostess products were buy one get one free at the grocery store so I figured that I should get them and give it a try.  Unfortunately, they don't make the Ding Dong packaging the same as when I was young.  I remember that they were wrapped in silver foil, but now they come in a white plastic package.  So, I opened it up and wrapped it in a piece of tin foil.

Then, using my Cricut, I cut out my witch's legs and hat.  The sentiment was computer generated and then paper punched out and mounted.  I also punched some little bats out of black glitter paper and added them on for a little extra "scary".


Supplies:
Paper:  Bazzill, Recollections
Misc:  Computer, Cricut, Create a Friend and Create a Critter 2 Cricut Cartridges, paper punches, pop up dots, Ding Dongs, tin foil

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment