Saturday, December 12, 2015

"Berry Christmas" Coffee Gift Baskets


I've been absolutely in love with all of the tiny coffee cups on Pinterest.  I finally ordered some and decided to make some little gift baskets with the berry baskets I found on clearance at Michaels.


So, my little basket is decorated with a die cut doily and pretty paper bow.  Inside the basket you will find a set of two peppermint patties and the tiny cup decorated with images from Papertrey Ink's Tiny Christmas Treats.  In the little cup, I stuck a K-Cup inside to get the party started!


I thought they would be great to add a gift card to the basket as well.  I've always like the light blue and red color combination.  With the snowman, you could use this a winter birthday present or just a way to keep your bff warm!


Great, easy, and fun Secret Santa gifts, especially for your co-workers!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Dandelion Designs-Sweet Christmas Wishes; Papertrey Ink-Tiny Treats Christmas
Ink:  Versafine, Papertrey Ink
Paper:  Papertrey Ink, Recollections, Bazzill
Misc:  Computer generated Sweet Winter Wishes sentiment, berry baskets, paper punches, crimper, paper shred, peppermint patties, ribbon, acetate bags, mini coffee cups, doily die, and bow die

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment